GET THE CUPS OF YOUR CHOICE WHILE STOCK LASTS!!!!
The latest pro series cups are here.
Endorsed by the present World Champion Si Eun Kim. Buy online here
The new Gen 4 pro timer is here. It will be used in all competitions going forward including the 2016 World Championships.
It works with Gen 3 and Gen 4 mats but fits better with Gen 4 mats.
Wow what a set of results again for Hong Kong.
Jeanie Fung is first overall female stacker and second overall in the competition while Rachel Chow won her age group with a time very close to the World Record.
333 – 1.78
363 – 2.59
Cycle – 6.90
Stack of Champions:
333 – 1.75
363 – 2.47
Cycle – did not improve
Hong Kong’s Sport Stacking Champion Jeanie Fung has won the
Female Individual All-Around
2012 AAU Junior Olympic Games
Sport Stacking Championships
To do this she had the fastest Combined 3-3-3, 3-6-3 and Cycle Stack time
She was also 5th in the Doubles with Spencer Schmid
Jeanie Fung is now officially the fastest combined time female stacker at the WSSA 2012 Sport Stacking World Championships in Butzbach, Germany.
She did this by consistent stacking and placing 2nd in her age group in the 333, 363 and the Cycle.
Wow way to go Jeanie!!
Jeanie was 1st in the 333 and 363 and 3rd in the Cycle of the prelims at the World Championships here in Butzbach, Germany.
333 in 1.73 which made her 3rd overall fastest for the whole competition.
363 in 2.46
Cycle in 7.30
Her combined times give her 1st position in her age group.
Doubles Cycle with Natalia Braga Maranzatto from Brasil joint 8th.
Marty Sun crashed out of the prelims giving it his all. He said of his time here,”It was really fun to meet so many different people from around the World and talk and stack with them.” Well done Marty and we salute your attitude.
The 2012 WSSA World Championships is the pinnacle event in sport stacking. It will bring together the fastest stackers in the world to Butzbach, Germany for two days of amazing dexterity.
This marquee event is traveling outside of the United States for the first time and is expected to draw more than 250 stackers representing 20+ countries. All will be vying for world bragging rights in several events including Individuals, Doubles and Relays.
The World Championships is an invitation-only event for those stackers in countries active with the WSSA. If you can stack the Cycle around 10 seconds in Hong Hong email us right now at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATE: Saturday and Sunday, April 14th – 15th 2012
- TIMES: To Be Announced
- VENUE: “Mehrzweckhalle” Pohl-Göns, Butzbach, Germany (40 minutes from Frankfurt)
- DAILY GENERAL ADMISSION: Saturday – Free admission; Sunday – €5 (Tickets available at worldsportstackingassociation.de)
- AGE DIVISIONS range from “4 and under” through Seniors (60 and above). We also have a Special Stackers division for physically and mentally challenged competitors.
- EIGHT EVENTS
- Three Individuals (3-3-3, 3-6-3, Cycle)
- Two Doubles (Age Division & Child/Parent)
- One Timed 3-6-3 Relay
- Two Head-to-Head Relay
- SPEED STACKS INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE Speed Stacks, Inc., the primary sponsor and official equipment supplier for the WSSA World Sport Stacking Championships, invites the top relay teams from each country to compete in a special Cycle Relay competition. View All International Teams.
- STACK OF CHAMPIONS Featuring top Overall Individual, Doubles and Relay Finalists on Sunday.
- OFFICIAL 2012 World Championships APPAREL and SPEED STACKS® GEAR AVAILABLE!
- STACKING RECORDS ON THE LINE State, National and World Records.
- OPENING CEREMONIES Entertainment, recognition of world record holders and parade of flags.
- AWARDS! Trophies & medals for top stackers; 2012 World Championships collector participation pin for all stackers!
Yes yes all you Sport Stackers in Hong Kong. Just a quick reminder that Friday 9th March 2012 is the closing date to apply to be part of the Hong Kong Sport Stacking team this year.
If you stack the cycle below or very close to 10 seconds then you could represent Hong Kong this April in Germany. Send us an email and we can give you more information. Or go to http://www.thewssa.com for further information.